as you might already know, on February 11th-12th version 4.0.0 will be released.
I’ve automated Google Play store listing publishing so that it will automatically take new translations and upload them when a new release is made. However only translations adhering to this rules will be updated:
- language must have at least short and full description translated
- title max 30 chars (Google Play limit)
- short description max 80 chars (Google Play limit)
- full description max 4000 chars (Google Play limit)
- recent changes max 500 chars (Google Play limit)
I’ve setup our translation portal to check for max characters limits and a few languages did not pass the checks:
I ask you if you’d kindly update the faulty strings otherwise they won’t be loaded automatically to Google Play on the release date.
Also I’ve updated the recent changes string in English so you all can translate it before the release date
Thank you so much for your great contribution to this project.
See you on the release date!