Building own Kontalk Server

The log files too please.

In the meanwhile, a few considerations. I guess you’re working in local testing mode because you have the Android emulator registration provider configured. Are you planning on registering with a SMS provider to provide for actual registration?

Also, I see you’ve changed this:

sess-man/plugins-conf/network-domain=testserver.ddns.net

to your domain, while you kept prime.kontalk.net as it is. That’s actually the value you have to replace with your own domain. The value of the “network-domain” parameter is something more “abstract”, not really an XMPP mandatory parameter, it’s just a brand name to identify the server inside a network of collaborating Kontalk servers (that is, JIDs inside Kontalk will never be @kontalk.net, but always @server_host).
Maybe I should explain this better, anyway this is covered in Tigase documentation. I’m here to help of course, but remember that Kontalk is based on Tigase and you should really read their documentation like if it was one giant documentation with our own :slight_smile:

Hi Daniele

Sorry for this misunderstanding. I pasted an old log file. I’ve already change what you are talking about with the proper values.

My server as I wrote you before is just for testing purposes, for that reason I’m using a local one.

Now after some changes I have another issue completely different to the other one. My database schema is 4 and the system is forcing me to upgrade it to 7-1. It’s what I’m trying to do right now.

Please upgrade database schema now.
Current scheme version is: 4.0, expected: 7.1
Check the schema upgrade guide at the address:
Administration Guide > Tigase Server Schema v7.1 Updates (available locally in docs directory and online http://docs.tigase.org)

If you have upgraded your schema and you are still
experiencing this problem please contact support at
e-mail address: support@tigase.org

Cheers.

Hi Daniele

Finally I was able to upgrade the scheme to 7-1 and the server starts properly.

Loading plugin: jabber:iq:private=1:5060 ...     , version: 7.1.0-SNAPSHOT-b43/ab2c84d5 (2017-01-26/09:58:17)
Loading plugin: urn:xmpp:ping=1:5060 ...     , version: 7.1.0-SNAPSHOT-b43/ab2c84d5 (2017-01-26/09:58:17)
Loading plugin: presence-state=4:1265 ...     , version: 7.1.0-SNAPSHOT-b43/ab2c84d5 (2017-01-26/09:58:17)
Loading plugin: presence-subscription=4:1265 ...     , version: 7.1.0-SNAPSHOT-b43/ab2c84d5 (2017-01-26/09:58:17)
Loading plugin: disco=1:5060 ...     , version: 7.1.0-SNAPSHOT-b43/ab2c84d5 (2017-01-26/09:58:17)
Loading plugin: zlib=1:5060 ...     , version: 7.1.0-SNAPSHOT-b43/ab2c84d5 (2017-01-26/09:58:17)
Loading plugin: vcard-xep-0292=1:5060 ...     , version: 7.1.0-SNAPSHOT-b43/ab2c84d5 (2017-01-26/09:58:17)
Loading plugin: urn:xmpp:time=1:5060 ...     , version: 7.1.0-SNAPSHOT-b43/ab2c84d5 (2017-01-26/09:58:17)
Loading plugin: message=1:5060 ...     , version: 7.1.0-SNAPSHOT-b43/ab2c84d5 (2017-01-26/09:58:17)
Loading plugin: msgoffline2=1:5060 ...     , version: 7.1.0-SNAPSHOT-b43/ab2c84d5 (2017-01-26/09:58:17)
Loading plugin: kontalk:jabber:iq:roster=1:5060 ...     , version: 7.1.0-SNAPSHOT-b43/ab2c84d5 (2017-01-26/09:58:17)
Loading plugin: urn:xmpp:pubkey:2=1:5060 ...     , version: 7.1.0-SNAPSHOT-b43/ab2c84d5 (2017-01-26/09:58:17)
Loading plugin: kontalk:urn:xmpp:blocking=1:5060 ...     , version: 7.1.0-SNAPSHOT-b43/ab2c84d5 (2017-01-26/09:58:17)
Loading plugin: kontalk:urn:xmpp:csi:0=1:5060 ...     , version: 7.1.0-SNAPSHOT-b43/ab2c84d5 (2017-01-26/09:58:17)
Loading plugin: kontalk:jabber:iq:last=1:5060 ...     , version: 7.1.0-SNAPSHOT-b43/ab2c84d5 (2017-01-26/09:58:17)
Loading component: sess-man :: componentInfo{Title=Tigase XMPP Server, Version=7.1.0-SNAPSHOT-b43/ab2c84d5 (2017-01-26/09:58:17), Class=tigase.server.xmppsession.SessionManager}
2017-01-26 11:27:31.285 [main]             ConfigurationCache.store()         WARNING:  Dumping server configuration to: etc/config-dump.properties
== Thu Jan 26 11:27:31 COT 2017 Server finished starting up and (if there wasn't any error) is ready to use
administrador@TestServer:~/tigase-kontalk$ nmap localhost

Starting Nmap 6.47 ( http://nmap.org ) at 2017-01-26 11:27 COT
Nmap scan report for localhost (127.0.0.1)
Host is up (0.00044s latency).
Other addresses for localhost (not scanned): 127.0.0.1
Not shown: 993 closed ports
PORT     STATE SERVICE
22/tcp   open  ssh
80/tcp   open  http
3306/tcp open  mysql
5222/tcp open  xmpp-client
5269/tcp open  xmpp-server
5999/tcp open  ncd-conf
8443/tcp open  https-alt

Now all those ports (5222, 5269, 5999 and 8443) are open, so it seems that everything is alright so far. Now I’m trying to connect through the Kontalk app and despite that I disable the registration, I’m not able to connect with the server. Could you tell me to which port do I need to connect? testserver.ddns.net:XXXX?

Thank you very much.

First of all, you need to set the server address in the app preferences: Kontalk Settings > Network settings > Manual server address (path to the setting may vary during registration because the preferences in that mode are stripped down), and input: virtualhost_configured|hostname:port where virtualhost_configured is what you’ve set in --virt-hosts.

Also remember that the registration method you’re using is through Android emulator (that is, the server will send a fake SMS to a running Android emulator on the same host). You could use that if you want, but you’d have to look up the verification code manually in the validations database table. Alternatively, you could use the dummy provider (replace your other jabber:iq:register configuration rows with these below):

sess-man/plugins-conf/kontalk\:jabber\:iq\:register/providers[s]=dummy=org.kontalk.xmppserver.registration.DummyProvider
sess-man/plugins-conf/kontalk\:jabber\:iq\:register/dummy-sender=123456

This provider will not send anything, but it will always accept 123456 (as configured) as the verification code. That’s the easiest way to test a remote server (as a matter of fact, our official test server is configured just like that). I realize now that it would be a nice thing to put in the docs too :slight_smile:

I’ve just improved the local server howto to include some other stuff concerning registration:

Hi,

I have build our own kontalk server with domain greatdiscountsavings.com. While I am connecting to android client getting an error “Phone Number Validation failed result(0)”.
I have taken Nexmo SMS API trial and updated credentials of Nexmo in init.properties file. But problem is getting above mentioned error.
Can you please help me out of this issue or any solution to solve.
Here is the log of android client as follows:
----------------------------LOG Report---------------------------------------------------------------------

org.kontalk.debug D/SMACK: SENT (0): <stream:stream xmlns='jabber:client' to='greatdiscountsavings.com' xmlns:stream='http://etherx.jabber.org/streams' version='1.0' xml:lang='en'>
org.kontalk.debug D/SMACK: RECV (0): <?xml version='1.0'?><stream:stream xmlns='jabber:client' xmlns:stream='http://etherx.jabber.org/streams' from='greatdiscountsavings.com' id='9193894d-35dd-404c-982e-2de16c01f824' version='1.0' xml:lang='en'>
org.kontalk.debug D/SMACK: RECV (0): <
org.kontalk.debug D/SMACK: RECV (0): stream:features><sm xmlns="urn:xmpp:sm:3"/><csi xmlns="urn:xmpp:csi:0"/><mechanisms xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:xmpp-sasl"><mechanism>EXTERNAL</mechanism></mechanisms><ver xmlns="urn:xmpp:features:rosterver"/><sub xmlns="urn:xmpp:features:pre-approval"/><roster xmlns="http://kontalk.org/extensions/roster"/><compression xmlns="http://jabber.org/features/compress"><method>zlib</method></compression></stream:features>
org.kontalk.debug D/SMACK: SENT (0): <iq to='greatdiscountsavings.com' id='B6xmt-1' type='set'><query xmlns='jabber:iq:register'><x xmlns='jabber:x:data' type='submit'><field var='FORM_TYPE' type='hidden'><value>jabber:iq:register</value></field><field label='Phone number' var='phone' type='text-single'><value>+919908020591</value></field><field label='Challenge type' var='challenge' type='text-single'><value>callerid</value></field></x></query></iq>
? I/ActivityManagerSRIB: startService caller =android.app.ApplicationThreadProxy@4383cca8, service Intent { act=com.google.android.gms.icing.proxy.ACTION_UPDATE cat=[targeted_intent_op_prefix:.icing.proxy.UpdateIcingCorporaIntentOperation] cmp=com.google.android.gms/.chimera.GmsIntentOperationService (has extras) }
? I/System.out: SRIB startService caller =android.app.ApplicationThreadProxy@4383cca8, service Intent { act=com.google.android.gms.icing.proxy.ACTION_UPDATE cat=[targeted_intent_op_prefix:.icing.proxy.UpdateIcingCorporaIntentOperation] cmp=com.google.android.gms/.chimera.GmsIntentOperationService (has extras) }
org.kontalk.debug D/SMACK: RECV (0): <
org.kontalk.debug D/SMACK: RECV (0): iq id="B6xmt-1" from="greatdiscountsavings.com" xmlns="jabber:client" type="error"><query xmlns="jabber:iq:register"><x xmlns="jabber:x:data" type="submit"><field var="FORM_TYPE" type="hidden"><value>jabber:iq:register</value></field><field var="phone" label="Phone number" type="text-single"><value>+919908020591</value></field><field var="challenge" label="Challenge type" type="text-single"><value>callerid</value></field></x></query><error code="501" type="cancel"><feature-not-implemented xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:xmpp-stanzas"/><text xml:lang="en" xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:xmpp-stanzas">Feature not supported yet.</text></error></iq>
org.kontalk.debug D/SMACK: SENT (0): <presence id='B6xmt-3' type='unavailable'></presence>
org.kontalk.debug D/SMACK: SENT (0): </stream:stream>
org.kontalk.debug E/NumberValidation: phone number validation failed (0)

Thanks,
Raviteja

Note the reply from the server:

<feature-not-implemented xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:xmpp-stanzas"/>

That’s probably because the registration component in the server is not correctly configured. Can you post your etc/init.properties file please? Filtered out of any password or personal data of course.

Hi,

Here is my etc/init.properties file could please check the file and help me out of this issue.

# Default Kontalk configuration, fine for most configurations

# XMPP host where you're serving your Kontalk instance
# Kontalk extensions support one virtual host only for now
sess-man/plugins-conf/urn\:ietf\:params\:xml\:ns\:xmpp-sasl/host=greatdiscountsavings.com
# Virtual hosts served by this instance (must match the above)
--virt-hosts=greatdiscountsavings.com
# Administrator JID (must be in the above domain)
--admins=admin@greatdiscountsavings.com

# Fingerprint of the GPG server key
sess-man/plugins-conf/fingerprint=BDCD0B8F787874DB59A812C2F50C82B417FE51DB

#--debug=server,xmpp,certs

#--vhost-tls-required=true

# The global network domain (do not change this if you want to participate in the Kontalk global network)
sess-man/plugins-conf/network-domain=greatdiscountsavings.com

# Database configuration (the two db-uri parameters must be identical)
--user-db=mysql
--user-db-uri=jdbc:mysql://66.226.73.49/xxxxxxx?user=xxxxx&password=xxxxxx&useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=UTF-8&useSSL=false

sess-man/plugins-conf/db-uri=jdbc:mysql://66.226.73.49/xxxxx?user=xxxxxx&password=xxxxx&useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=UTF-8&useSSL=false

sess-man/plugins-conf/kontalk\:jabber\:iq\:register/default-provider=nexmo
sess-man/plugins-conf/kontalk\:jabber\:iq\:register/fallback-provider=dummy

# Registration provider configuration
# Android emulator registration provider: it will emulate an SMS with the verification code
#sess-man/plugins-conf/kontalk\:jabber\:iq\:register/providers[s]=android=org.kontalk.xmppserver.registration.AndroidEmulatorProvider
# how many seconds to wait before a user can retry registration
#sess-man/plugins-conf/kontalk\:jabber\:iq\:register/android-expire[I]=900
# the sender number of the emulated SMS
#sess-man/plugins-conf/kontalk\:jabber\:iq\:register/android-sender=12345
# the device ID of the emulator to send the SMS to
#sess-man/plugins-conf/kontalk\:jabber\:iq\:register/android-device=emulator-5554

sess-man/plugins-conf/kontalk\:jabber\:iq\:register/providers[s]=dummy=org.kontalk.xmppserver.registration.DummyProvider

#sess-man/plugins-conf/kontalk\:jabber\:iq\:register/providers[s]=nexmo=org.kontalk.xmppserver.registration.NexmoVerifyProvider
#sess-man/plugins-conf/kontalk\:jabber\:iq\:register/nexmo-sender=12170974321
#sess-man/plugins-conf/kontalk\:jabber\:iq\:register/nexmo-username=9783c2df
#sess-man/plugins-conf/kontalk\:jabber\:iq\:register/nexmo-password=cfe65a651c2bb9e0
#sess-man/plugins-conf/kontalk\:jabber\:iq\:register/nexmo-brand=Kontalk

# Endpoints configuration
# All endpoints must declare a clientCertCA pointing to a valid certificate chain file
# (any CA chain will do, it won't actually be used but Tigase won't work without it)

# Client endpoint configuration
--c2s-ports=5999,5222,5223,8443
c2s/connections/5223/socket=ssl
c2s/connections/8443/socket=ssl
c2s/clientCertCA=/etc/tigase/certs/greatdiscountsavings.com.pem

# Websocket endpoint configuration
message-router/components/msg-receivers/ws2s.active[B]=false
ws2s/connections/5290/socket=ssl
ws2s/clientCertCA=/etc/tigase/certs/greatdiscountsavings.com.pem

# BOSH endpoint configuration
message-router/components/msg-receivers/bosh.active[B]=false
bosh/connections/5280/socket=ssl
bosh/clientCertCA=/etc/tigase/certs/greatdiscountsavings.com.pem

--ssl-certs-location = /etc/tigase/certs

#basic-conf/auth-repo-params/sasl-mechs=PLAIN,DIGEST-MD5

# S2S endpoint configuration (comment to disable XMPP federation)
--s2s-ports=5269

# Enabled plugins, comma-separated
# prefixed with a minus (-) means not loaded, prefixed with nothing or with a plus (+) means loaded.
# add "+kontalk:push:legacy" to enable Kontalk push notifications (external component must also be configured below)
--sm-plugins=-amp,-message-carbons,-jabber:iq:auth,-jabber:iq:register,-jabber:iq:privacy,-jabber:iq:last,-msgoffline,-urn:xmpp:blocking,-urn:xmpp:csi:0,+message,+msgoffline2,+presence:urn:xmpp:pubkey:2,-kontalk:push:legacy,-kontalk:jabber:iq:roster,+urn:xmpp:pubkey:2,-kontalk:urn:xmpp:blocking,-kontalk:urn:xmpp:csi:0,-kontalk:jabber:iq:last

# Comment these to revert to default logging
--debug=server,xmpp.impl
--debug-packages=org.kontalk

# External components. Do not change the default names!
# --comp-xxx parameter pairs follow a numbering order
# whenever you delete/comment or insert a component, remember to fix the numbering!!

# Network component
# enables server list commands. Particularly needed if participating in a global network
--comp-name-1=network
--comp-class-1=org.kontalk.xmppserver.NetworkComponent

# Phone number lookup component
# enables discovery of contacts in the local/global network by their phone numbers
--comp-name-2=probe
--comp-class-2=org.kontalk.xmppserver.probe.ProbeComponent

# External XMPP component protocol
# needed for HttpFileUploadComponent
--comp-name-3=ext
--comp-class-3=tigase.server.ext.ComponentProtocol
# these must match HttpFileUploadComponent configuration
--external=media.prime.kontalk.net:secret:listen:5270

--comp-name-4=multicast
--comp-class-4=org.kontalk.xmppserver.ExtendedAddressing

# GCM push notifications
# remember to fix --sm-plugins too (see above)
#--comp-name-5=push
--comp-class-5=org.kontalk.xmppserver.KontalkLegacyPushComponent
#push/gcm-projectid=PROJECT-ID
#push/gcm-apikey=API-KEY

# Internal parameters
# the following properties must not be changed unless you really know what you're doing
basic-conf/auth-repo-params/sasl-mechs=EXTERNAL
sess-man/plugins-conf/urn\:ietf\:params\:xml\:ns\:xmpp-sasl/factory=org.kontalk.xmppserver.auth.KontalkSaslServerFactory
sess-man/plugins-conf/urn\:ietf\:params\:xml\:ns\:xmpp-sasl/mechanism-selector=org.kontalk.xmppserver.auth.KontalkMechanismSelector
sess-man/plugins-conf/urn\:ietf\:params\:xml\:ns\:xmpp-sasl/callbackhandler-EXTERNAL=org.kontalk.xmppserver.auth.KontalkCertificateCallbackHandler
sess-man/plugins-conf/presence-state/extended-presence-processors=org.kontalk.xmppserver.presence.PublicKeyPresence
c2s/processors[s]=urn:xmpp:sm:3=org.kontalk.xmppserver.KontalkIOProcessor
message-router/components/msg-receivers/amp.active[B]=false
--vhost-anonymous-enabled=false
--vhost-tls-required=false
--hardened-mode=true
config-type=--gen-config-def

Please review above details and help me out to solve the issue.

Thanks,
Raviteja

I see you’ve made some changes to --sm-plugins (be careful, you might bump into some more problems, I see you’ve disabled several Kontalk plugins). Among other things, you disabled the registration module. You must include this in --sm-plugins:

+kontalk:jabber:iq:register

Also the Nexmo provider seems to be commented out and the dummy provider is enabled instead:

#sess-man/plugins-conf/kontalk\:jabber\:iq\:register/providers[s]=nexmo=org.kontalk.xmppserver.registration.NexmoVerifyProvider
#sess-man/plugins-conf/kontalk\:jabber\:iq\:register/nexmo-sender=12170974321
#sess-man/plugins-conf/kontalk\:jabber\:iq\:register/nexmo-username=9783c2df
#sess-man/plugins-conf/kontalk\:jabber\:iq\:register/nexmo-password=cfe65a651c2bb9e0
#sess-man/plugins-conf/kontalk\:jabber\:iq\:register/nexmo-brand=Kontalk

Hi,

Thanks for you reply now after entering OTP its keep on waiting for response in android client. Once please check the log as follows. Could you please help me out of this issue for solution.

04-21 15:15:25.146 4414-4729/org.kontalk.debug D/SMACK: RECV (1): <?xml version='1.0'?><stream:stream xmlns='jabber:client' xmlns:stream='http://etherx.jabber.org/streams' from='greatdiscountsavings.com' id='caef4ca2-5885-447b-baa8-f47698930006' version='1.0' xml:lang='en'>
04-21 15:15:25.481 4414-4729/org.kontalk.debug D/SMACK: RECV (1): <stream:features><sm xmlns="urn:xmpp:sm:3"/><register xmlns="http://jabber.org/features/iq-register"/><csi xmlns="urn:xmpp:csi:0"/><mechanisms xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:xmpp-sasl"/><ver xmlns="urn:xmpp:features:rosterver"/><sub xmlns="urn:xmpp:features:pre-approval"/><starttls xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:xmpp-tls"><required/></starttls><roster xmlns="http://kontalk.org/extensions/roster"/><compression xmlns="http://jabber.org/features/compress"><method>zlib</method></compression></stream:features>
04-21 15:15:25.481 4414-4728/org.kontalk.debug D/SMACK: SENT (1): <starttls xmlns='urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:xmpp-tls'></starttls>
04-21 15:15:25.991 4414-4729/org.kontalk.debug D/SMACK: RECV (1): <proceed xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:xmpp-tls"/>
04-21 15:15:27.936 4414-4728/org.kontalk.debug D/SMACK: SENT (1): <stream:stream xmlns='jabber:client' to='greatdiscountsavings.com' xmlns:stream='http://etherx.jabber.org/streams' version='1.0' xml:lang='en'>
04-21 15:15:28.351 4414-4729/org.kontalk.debug D/SMACK: RECV (1): <?xml version='1.0'?><stream:stream xmlns='jabber:client' xmlns:stream='http://etherx.jabber.org/streams' from='greatdiscountsavings.com' id='caef4ca2-5885-447b-baa8-f47698930006' version='1.0' xml:lang='en'>
04-21 15:15:28.756 4414-4729/org.kontalk.debug D/SMACK: RECV (1): <
04-21 15:15:28.756 4414-4729/org.kontalk.debug D/SMACK: RECV (1): stream:features><sm xmlns="urn:xmpp:sm:3"/><register xmlns="http://jabber.org/features/iq-register"/><csi xmlns="urn:xmpp:csi:0"/><mechanisms xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:xmpp-sasl"><mechanism>EXTERNAL</mechanism></mechanisms><ver xmlns="urn:xmpp:features:rosterver"/><sub xmlns="urn:xmpp:features:pre-approval"/><roster xmlns="http://kontalk.org/extensions/roster"/><compression xmlns="http://jabber.org/features/compress"><method>zlib</method></compression></stream:features>
04-21 15:15:28.761 4414-4728/org.kontalk.debug D/SMACK: SENT (1): <iq to='greatdiscountsavings.com' id='bXyjB-4' type='set'><query xmlns='jabber:iq:register'><x xmlns='jabber:x:data' type='submit'><field var='FORM_TYPE' type='hidden'><value>http://greatdiscountsavings.com/protocol/register#code</value></field><field label='Validation code' var='code' type='text-single'><value>156698</value></field></x></query></iq>
04-21 15:15:29.941 3116-3116/? D/STATUSBAR-NetworkController: refreshSignalCluster - setNWBoosterIndicators(false)
04-21 15:15:29.941 3116-3116/? D/STATUSBAR-NetworkController: refreshSignalCluster: data=-1 bt=false
04-21 15:15:29.951 3116-3116/? D/STATUSBAR-IconMerger: checkOverflow(288), More:false, Req:false Child:3
04-21 15:15:30.946 3116-3116/? D/STATUSBAR-NetworkController: refreshSignalCluster - setNWBoosterIndicators(false)
04-21 15:15:30.946 3116-3116/? D/STATUSBAR-NetworkController: refreshSignalCluster: data=-1 bt=false
04-21 15:15:30.951 3116-3116/? D/STATUSBAR-IconMerger: checkOverflow(288), More:false, Req:false Child:3
04-21 15:15:31.341 2465-4371/? D/SSRMv2:SIOP: SIOP:: AP = 480, Delta = 0
04-21 15:15:31.946 3116-3116/? D/STATUSBAR-NetworkController: refreshSignalCluster - setNWBoosterIndicators(false)
04-21 15:15:31.946 3116-3116/? D/STATUSBAR-NetworkController: refreshSignalCluster: data=-1 bt=false

Thanks,
Raviteja

There is some problem on the server side. You should look the in server logs.

Hi,

Previously I have checked in server logs. Here is the log details as follows:

2017-04-22 00:29:23.615 [kontalk:jabber:iq:register Queue Worker 4]  KontalkIqRegister.process()  FINEST: Processing packet: from=c2s@cweb01.nityainc.com/66.226.73.49_5222_115.98.113.106_41654, to=sess-man@cweb01.nityainc.com, DATA=<iq xmlns="jabber:client" to="greatdiscountsavings.com" type="set" id="98Vfa-4"><query xmlns="jabber:iq:register"><x xmlns="jabber:x:data" type="submit"><field var="FORM_TYPE" type="hidden"><value>http://greatdiscountsavings.com/protocol/register#code</value></field><field label="Validation code" var="code" type="text-single"><value>165777</value></field></x></query></iq>, SIZE=374, XMLNS=jabber:client, PRIORITY=NORMAL, PERMISSION=LOCAL, TYPE=set
2017-04-22 00:29:23.615 [in_92-sess-man]   OfflineMessages.postProcess()      FINEST:   unable to store offline packet: not authorized (from=c2s@cweb01.nityainc.com/66.226.73.49_5222_115.98.113.106_41654, to=sess-man@cweb01.nityainc.com, DATA=<iq xmlns="jabber:client" to="greatdiscountsavings.com" type="set" id="98Vfa-4"><query xmlns="jabber:iq:register"><x xmlns="jabber:x:data" type="submit"><field var="FORM_TYPE" type="hidden"><value>http://greatdiscountsavings.com/protocol/register#code</value></field><field label="Validation code" var="code" type="text-single"><value>165777</value></field></x></query></iq>, SIZE=374, XMLNS=jabber:client, PRIORITY=NORMAL, PERMISSION=LOCAL, TYPE=set)
2017-04-22 00:29:23.615 [in_92-sess-man]   DomainFilter.filter()              FINEST:   Filtering (packet): from=c2s@cweb01.nityainc.com/66.226.73.49_5222_115.98.113.106_41654, to=sess-man@cweb01.nityainc.com, DATA=<iq xmlns="jabber:client" to="greatdiscountsavings.com" type="set" id="98Vfa-4"><query xmlns="jabber:iq:register"><x xmlns="jabber:x:data" type="submit"><field var="FORM_TYPE" type="hidden"><value>http://greatdiscountsavings.com/protocol/register#code</value></field><field label="Validation code" var="code" type="text-single"><value>165777</value></field></x></query></iq>, SIZE=374, XMLNS=jabber:client, PRIORITY=NORMAL, PERMISSION=LOCAL, TYPE=set
2017-04-22 00:29:23.617 [in_92-sess-man]   SessionManager.processPacket()     FINEST:   Packet processed by: [kontalk:jabber:iq:register]
2017-04-22 00:29:24.030 [kontalk:jabber:iq:register Queue Worker 4]  ThreadExceptionHandler.uncaughtException()  SEVERE: Uncaught thread: "kontalk:jabber:iq:register Queue Worker 4" exception
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no jkyotocabinet in java.library.path
	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java:1867)
	at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:870)
	at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:1122)
	at kyotocabinet.Loader.load(Loader.java:35)
	at kyotocabinet.DB.<clinit>(DB.java:31)
	at fm.last.commons.kyoto.factory.DefaultInternalKyotoFactory.newDb(DefaultInternalKyotoFactory.java:25)
	at fm.last.commons.kyoto.factory.KyotoDbBuilder.build(KyotoDbBuilder.java:150)
	at fm.last.commons.kyoto.factory.KyotoDbBuilder.buildAndOpen(KyotoDbBuilder.java:163)
	at org.kontalk.xmppserver.pgp.PGPLocalKeyring.<init>(PGPLocalKeyring.java:49)
	at org.kontalk.xmppserver.KontalkKeyring.<init>(KontalkKeyring.java:55)
	at org.kontalk.xmppserver.KontalkKeyring.getInstance(KontalkKeyring.java:175)
	at org.kontalk.xmppserver.auth.KontalkAuth.getKeyring(KontalkAuth.java:77)
	at org.kontalk.xmppserver.KontalkIqRegister.getKeyring(KontalkIqRegister.java:769)
	at org.kontalk.xmppserver.KontalkIqRegister.signPublicKey(KontalkIqRegister.java:764)
	at org.kontalk.xmppserver.KontalkIqRegister.process(KontalkIqRegister.java:415)
	at tigase.server.xmppsession.SessionManager$ProcessorWorkerThread.process(SessionManager.java:2562)
	at tigase.util.WorkerThread.run(WorkerThread.java:128)
2017-04-22 00:29:50.766 [Watchdog - c2s]   ConnectionManager$Watchdog$1.check()  FINEST: Testing service: c2s@cweb01.nityainc.com/66.226.73.49_5222_115.98.113.106_41654, type: accept, Socket: TLS: c2s@cweb01.nityainc.com/66.226.73.49_5222_115.98.113.106_41654 Socket[addr=/115.98.113.106,port=41654,localport=5222], jid: null, sinceLastTransfer: 27,154, maxInactivityTime: 86,400,000, watchdogTimeout: 1,740,000, watchdogDelay: 600,000, watchdogPingType: WHITESPACE 
2017-04-22 00:31:19.713 [scheduler_pool-12-thread-1-sess-man]  SessionManager$AuthenticationTimer.run()  FINE: Authentication timeout expired, closing connection: c2s@cweb01.nityainc.com/66.226.73.49_5222_115.98.113.106_41654
2017-04-22 00:31:19.714 [in_28-message-router]  MessageRouter.processPacket()  FINEST:  Processing packet: from=sess-man@cweb01.nityainc.com, to=c2s@cweb01.nityainc.com/66.226.73.49_5222_115.98.113.106_41654, DATA=<iq id="tig2" from="sess-man@cweb01.nityainc.com" to="c2s@cweb01.nityainc.com/66.226.73.49_5222_115.98.113.106_41654" type="set"><command node="CLOSE" xmlns="http://jabber.org/protocol/commands"/></iq>, SIZE=201, XMLNS=null, PRIORITY=SYSTEM, PERMISSION=NONE, TYPE=set
2017-04-22 00:31:19.714 [in_28-message-router]  MessageRouter.getLocalComponent()  FINEST: Called for : c2s@cweb01.nityainc.com/66.226.73.49_5222_115.98.113.106_41654
2017-04-22 00:31:19.714 [in_28-message-router]  MessageRouter.getLocalComponent()  FINEST: No componentID matches (fast lookup against exact address): c2s@cweb01.nityainc.com/66.226.73.49_5222_115.98.113.106_41654, for map: [vhost-man@cweb01.nityainc.com, stats@cweb01.nityainc.com, s2s@cweb01.nityainc.com, basic-conf@cweb01.nityainc.com, sess-man@cweb01.nityainc.com, eventbus@cweb01.nityainc.com, monitor@cweb01.nityainc.com, multicast@cweb01.nityainc.com, probe@cweb01.nityainc.com, ext@cweb01.nityainc.com, network@cweb01.nityainc.com, c2s@cweb01.nityainc.com]; trying VHost lookup
2017-04-22 00:31:19.714 [in_28-message-router]  MessageRouter.getLocalComponent()  FINEST: Called for : c2s@cweb01.nityainc.com/66.226.73.49_5222_115.98.113.106_41654
2017-04-22 00:31:19.714 [in_28-message-router]  MessageRouter.getLocalComponent()  FINEST: No componentID matches (fast lookup against exact address): c2s@cweb01.nityainc.com/66.226.73.49_5222_115.98.113.106_41654, for map: [vhost-man@cweb01.nityainc.com, stats@cweb01.nityainc.com, s2s@cweb01.nityainc.com, basic-conf@cweb01.nityainc.com, sess-man@cweb01.nityainc.com, eventbus@cweb01.nityainc.com, monitor@cweb01.nityainc.com, multicast@cweb01.nityainc.com, probe@cweb01.nityainc.com, ext@cweb01.nityainc.com, network@cweb01.nityainc.com, c2s@cweb01.nityainc.com]; trying VHost lookup
2017-04-22 00:31:19.714 [in_28-message-router]  MessageRouter.processPacket()  FINEST:  1. Packet will be processed by: c2s@cweb01.nityainc.com, from=sess-man@cweb01.nityainc.com, to=c2s@cweb01.nityainc.com/66.226.73.49_5222_115.98.113.106_41654, DATA=<iq id="tig2" from="sess-man@cweb01.nityainc.com" to="c2s@cweb01.nityainc.com/66.226.73.49_5222_115.98.113.106_41654" type="set"><command node="CLOSE" xmlns="http://jabber.org/protocol/commands"/></iq>, SIZE=201, XMLNS=null, PRIORITY=SYSTEM, PERMISSION=NONE, TYPE=set
2017-04-22 00:31:19.714 [in_28-c2s]        ClientConnectionManager.processPacket()  FINEST: Processing packet: from=sess-man@cweb01.nityainc.com, to=c2s@cweb01.nityainc.com/66.226.73.49_5222_115.98.113.106_41654, DATA=<iq id="tig2" from="sess-man@cweb01.nityainc.com" to="c2s@cweb01.nityainc.com/66.226.73.49_5222_115.98.113.106_41654" type="set"><command node="CLOSE" xmlns="http://jabber.org/protocol/commands"/></iq>, SIZE=201, XMLNS=null, PRIORITY=SYSTEM, PERMISSION=NONE, TYPE=set
2017-04-22 00:31:19.715 [in_28-c2s]        ClientConnectionManager.processCommand()  FINEST: Sending stream close to the client: </stream:stream>
2017-04-22 00:31:19.717 [in_28-c2s]        StreamManagementIOProcessor.serviceStopped()  FINEST: c2s@cweb01.nityainc.com/66.226.73.49_5222_115.98.113.106_41654, type: accept, Socket: TLS: c2s@cweb01.nityainc.com/66.226.73.49_5222_115.98.113.106_41654 Socket[addr=/115.98.113.106,port=41654,localport=5222], jid: null, service stopped - StreamManagement disabled
2017-04-22 00:31:19.717 [in_28-c2s]        ConnectionManager.serviceStopped()  FINER:   [[c2s]] Connection stopped: c2s@cweb01.nityainc.com/66.226.73.49_5222_115.98.113.106_41654, type: accept, Socket: TLS: c2s@cweb01.nityainc.com/66.226.73.49_5222_115.98.113.106_41654 Socket[addr=/115.98.113.106,port=41654,localport=5222], jid: null
2017-04-22 00:31:19.717 [in_28-c2s]        ClientConnectionManager.xmppStreamClosed()  FINER: Stream closed: c2s@cweb01.nityainc.com/66.226.73.49_5222_115.98.113.106_41654
2017-04-22 00:31:19.718 [in_28-c2s]        ClientConnectionManager.xmppStreamClosed()  FINE: Service stopped, sending packet: from=c2s@cweb01.nityainc.com/66.226.73.49_5222_115.98.113.106_41654, to=sess-man@cweb01.nityainc.com, DATA=<iq from="c2s@cweb01.nityainc.com/66.226.73.49_5222_115.98.113.106_41654" to="sess-man@cweb01.nityainc.com" delay="120" type="set" retryCount="15" id="860ad36a-c4ca-4cd8-b124-07d645f35d4e"><command node="STREAM_CLOSED" xmlns="http://jabber.org/protocol/commands"/></iq>, SIZE=269, XMLNS=null, PRIORITY=SYSTEM, PERMISSION=NONE, TYPE=set
2017-04-22 00:31:19.718 [in_28-message-router]  MessageRouter.processPacket()  FINEST:  Processing packet: from=c2s@cweb01.nityainc.com/66.226.73.49_5222_115.98.113.106_41654, to=sess-man@cweb01.nityainc.com, DATA=<iq from="c2s@cweb01.nityainc.com/66.226.73.49_5222_115.98.113.106_41654" to="sess-man@cweb01.nityainc.com" delay="120" type="set" retryCount="15" id="860ad36a-c4ca-4cd8-b124-07d645f35d4e"><command node="STREAM_CLOSED" xmlns="http://jabber.org/protocol/commands"/></iq>, SIZE=269, XMLNS=null, PRIORITY=SYSTEM, PERMISSION=NONE, TYPE=set
2017-04-22 00:31:19.718 [in_28-c2s]        StreamManagementIOProcessor.serviceStopped()  FINEST: c2s@cweb01.nityainc.com/66.226.73.49_5222_115.98.113.106_41654, type: accept, Socket: TLS: c2s@cweb01.nityainc.com/66.226.73.49_5222_115.98.113.106_41654 Socket[addr=/115.98.113.106,port=41654,localport=5222], jid: null, service stopped - StreamManagement disabled
2017-04-22 00:31:19.718 [in_28-message-router]  MessageRouter.getLocalComponent()  FINEST: Called for : sess-man@cweb01.nityainc.com
2017-04-22 00:31:19.718 [in_28-message-router]  MessageRouter.getLocalComponent()  FINEST: Called for : sess-man@cweb01.nityainc.com
2017-04-22 00:31:19.718 [in_28-message-router]  MessageRouter.processPacket()  FINEST:  1. Packet will be processed by: sess-man@cweb01.nityainc.com, from=c2s@cweb01.nityainc.com/66.226.73.49_5222_115.98.113.106_41654, to=sess-man@cweb01.nityainc.com, DATA=<iq from="c2s@cweb01.nityainc.com/66.226.73.49_5222_115.98.113.106_41654" to="sess-man@cweb01.nityainc.com" delay="120" type="set" retryCount="15" id="860ad36a-c4ca-4cd8-b124-07d645f35d4e"><command node="STREAM_CLOSED" xmlns="http://jabber.org/protocol/commands"/></iq>, SIZE=269, XMLNS=null, PRIORITY=SYSTEM, PERMISSION=NONE, TYPE=set
2017-04-22 00:31:19.718 [in_92-sess-man]   SessionManager.processPacket()     FINEST:   Received packet: from=c2s@cweb01.nityainc.com/66.226.73.49_5222_115.98.113.106_41654, to=sess-man@cweb01.nityainc.com, DATA=<iq from="c2s@cweb01.nityainc.com/66.226.73.49_5222_115.98.113.106_41654" to="sess-man@cweb01.nityainc.com" delay="120" type="set" retryCount="15" id="860ad36a-c4ca-4cd8-b124-07d645f35d4e"><command node="STREAM_CLOSED" xmlns="http://jabber.org/protocol/commands"/></iq>, SIZE=269, XMLNS=null, PRIORITY=SYSTEM, PERMISSION=NONE, TYPE=set
2017-04-22 00:31:19.718 [in_92-sess-man]   SessionManager.processCommand()    FINER:    STREAM_CLOSED command from: c2s@cweb01.nityainc.com/66.226.73.49_5222_115.98.113.106_41654
2017-04-22 00:31:19.719 [session-close Queue Worker 28]  SessionManager$SessionCloseProc.process()  FINEST: Executing connection close for: from=c2s@cweb01.nityainc.com/66.226.73.49_5222_115.98.113.106_41654, to=sess-man@cweb01.nityainc.com, DATA=<iq from="c2s@cweb01.nityainc.com/66.226.73.49_5222_115.98.113.106_41654" to="sess-man@cweb01.nityainc.com" delay="120" type="set" retryCount="15" id="860ad36a-c4ca-4cd8-b124-07d645f35d4e"><command node="STREAM_CLOSED" xmlns="http://jabber.org/protocol/commands"/></iq>, SIZE=269, XMLNS=null, PRIORITY=SYSTEM, PERMISSION=NONE, TYPE=set
2017-04-22 00:31:19.719 [in_28-message-router]  MessageRouter.processPacket()  FINEST:  Processing packet: from=sess-man@cweb01.nityainc.com, to=c2s@cweb01.nityainc.com/66.226.73.49_5222_115.98.113.106_41654, DATA=<iq id="860ad36a-c4ca-4cd8-b124-07d645f35d4e" from="sess-man@cweb01.nityainc.com" to="c2s@cweb01.nityainc.com/66.226.73.49_5222_115.98.113.106_41654" type="result"/>, SIZE=165, XMLNS=null, PRIORITY=SYSTEM, PERMISSION=NONE, TYPE=result
2017-04-22 00:31:19.719 [session-close Queue Worker 28]  SessionManager.closeConnection()  FINER: Stream closed from: c2s@cweb01.nityainc.com/66.226.73.49_5222_115.98.113.106_41654
2017-04-22 00:31:19.719 [in_28-message-router]  MessageRouter.getLocalComponent()  FINEST: Called for : c2s@cweb01.nityainc.com/66.226.73.49_5222_115.98.113.106_41654
2017-04-22 00:31:19.719 [session-close Queue Worker 28]  SessionManager.closeConnection()  FINE: Can not find resource connection for connectionId: c2s@cweb01.nityainc.com/66.226.73.49_5222_115.98.113.106_41654
2017-04-22 00:31:19.719 [in_28-message-router]  MessageRouter.getLocalComponent()  FINEST: No componentID matches (fast lookup against exact address): c2s@cweb01.nityainc.com/66.226.73.49_5222_115.98.113.106_41654, for map: [vhost-man@cweb01.nityainc.com, stats@cweb01.nityainc.com, s2s@cweb01.nityainc.com, basic-conf@cweb01.nityainc.com, sess-man@cweb01.nityainc.com, eventbus@cweb01.nityainc.com, monitor@cweb01.nityainc.com, multicast@cweb01.nityainc.com, probe@cweb01.nityainc.com, ext@cweb01.nityainc.com, network@cweb01.nityainc.com, c2s@cweb01.nityainc.com]; trying VHost lookup
2017-04-22 00:31:19.720 [session-close Queue Worker 28]  SessionManager.closeConnection()  FINE: queuing connection c2s@cweb01.nityainc.com/66.226.73.49_5222_115.98.113.106_41654 for user null for detail stale connection check - should not happen!!
2017-04-22 00:31:19.720 [in_28-message-router]  MessageRouter.getLocalComponent()  FINEST: Called for : c2s@cweb01.nityainc.com/66.226.73.49_5222_115.98.113.106_41654
2017-04-22 00:31:19.720 [session-close Queue Worker 28]  DomainFilter.filter()  FINEST: Filtering (packet): from=c2s@cweb01.nityainc.com/66.226.73.49_5222_115.98.113.106_41654, to=sess-man@cweb01.nityainc.com, DATA=<iq from="c2s@cweb01.nityainc.com/66.226.73.49_5222_115.98.113.106_41654" to="sess-man@cweb01.nityainc.com" delay="120" type="set" retryCount="15" id="860ad36a-c4ca-4cd8-b124-07d645f35d4e"><command node="STREAM_CLOSED" xmlns="http://jabber.org/protocol/commands"/></iq>, SIZE=269, XMLNS=null, PRIORITY=SYSTEM, PERMISSION=NONE, TYPE=set
2017-04-22 00:31:19.720 [in_28-message-router]  MessageRouter.getLocalComponent()  FINEST: No componentID matches (fast lookup against exact address): c2s@cweb01.nityainc.com/66.226.73.49_5222_115.98.113.106_41654, for map: [vhost-man@cweb01.nityainc.com, stats@cweb01.nityainc.com, s2s@cweb01.nityainc.com, basic-conf@cweb01.nityainc.com, sess-man@cweb01.nityainc.com, eventbus@cweb01.nityainc.com, monitor@cweb01.nityainc.com, multicast@cweb01.nityainc.com, probe@cweb01.nityainc.com, ext@cweb01.nityainc.com, network@cweb01.nityainc.com, c2s@cweb01.nityainc.com]; trying VHost lookup
2017-04-22 00:31:19.720 [in_28-message-router]  MessageRouter.processPacket()  FINEST:  1. Packet will be processed by: c2s@cweb01.nityainc.com, from=sess-man@cweb01.nityainc.com, to=c2s@cweb01.nityainc.com/66.226.73.49_5222_115.98.113.106_41654, DATA=<iq id="860ad36a-c4ca-4cd8-b124-07d645f35d4e" from="sess-man@cweb01.nityainc.com" to="c2s@cweb01.nityainc.com/66.226.73.49_5222_115.98.113.106_41654" type="result"/>, SIZE=165, XMLNS=null, PRIORITY=SYSTEM, PERMISSION=NONE, TYPE=result
2017-04-22 00:31:19.721 [in_28-c2s]        ClientConnectionManager$StoppedHandler.responseReceived()  FINEST: Response for stop received...
2017-04-22 00:31:19.953 [Thread-1100]      SessionManager$StaleConnectionCloser.closeConnections()  INFO: Trying to find and remove stale XMPPResourceConnections
2017-04-22 00:31:19.954 [Thread-1100]      SessionManager$StaleConnectionCloser.closeConnections()  FINEST: found connection without proper connection id = XMPPResourceConnection=[user_jid=sess-man@cweb01.nityainc.com, packets=0, connectioId=null, domain=cweb01.nityainc.com, authState=NOT_AUTHORIZED, isAnon=false, isTmp=false, parentSession hash=530420995, parentSession liveTime=689192]

Please check it once and could help me out of this issue to solve my solution.

Thanks,
Raviteja

The error is quite visible :slight_smile:

Did you install Kyoto Cabinet for Java >= 1.24? And remember to execute the symbolic link command described here: https://github.com/kontalk/tigase-kontalk/blob/master/docs/local-server-howto.md#download-sources (the ln -s command)

Hi Daniele,

I have install Kyoto Cabinet for java and execute symbolic link command(ln -s) but still it is coming same error as “java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no jkyotocabinet in java.library.path”. Please can you help out of this issue for solution.

Thanks,
Raviteja

Hi Daniele,

Now error this is not coming java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no jkyotocabinet in java.library.path. But I am facing another issue now. Here is the log which I am attaching know as follows:

253682 [kontalk:jabber:iq:register Queue Worker 4] DEBUG org.apache.http.impl.conn.tsccm.ThreadSafeClientConnManager  - Released connection is reusable.
253682 [kontalk:jabber:iq:register Queue Worker 4] DEBUG org.apache.http.impl.conn.tsccm.ConnPoolByRoute  - Releasing connection [{s}->https://api.nexmo.com:443][null]
253683 [kontalk:jabber:iq:register Queue Worker 4] DEBUG org.apache.http.impl.conn.tsccm.ConnPoolByRoute  - Pooling connection [{s}->https://api.nexmo.com:443][null]; keep alive indefinitely
253683 [kontalk:jabber:iq:register Queue Worker 4] DEBUG org.apache.http.impl.conn.tsccm.ConnPoolByRoute  - Notifying no-one, there are no waiting threads
253683 [kontalk:jabber:iq:register Queue Worker 4] INFO com.nexmo.verify.sdk.NexmoVerifyClient  - .. SUBMITTED NEXMO-HTTP URL [ https://api.nexmo.com/verify/check/xml?api_key=9783c2df&api_secret=cfe65a651c2bb9e0&request_id=37b83c83c4a24f1b87c2ec6987f51082&code=387947 ] -- response [ <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<verify_response>
  <request_id>37b83c83c4a24f1b87c2ec6987f51082</request_id>
  <status>0</status>
  <event_id>0C0000002D9CB22D</event_id>
  <price>0.03000000</price>
  <currency>EUR</currency>
</verify_response>

] 
253685 [kontalk:jabber:iq:register Queue Worker 4] INFO fm.last.commons.kyoto.factory.KyotoDbBuilder  - Creating Kyoto 'FILE_HASH' DB with descriptor '/root/kontalk/tigase-kontalk/null.kch#bnum=100000#msiz=5242880' to open with modes '[READ_WRITE, CREATE]'
2017-04-27 02:56:11.691 [kontalk:jabber:iq:register Queue Worker 4]  ThreadExceptionHandler.uncaughtException()  SEVERE: Uncaught thread: "kontalk:jabber:iq:register Queue Worker 4" exception
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class kyotocabinet.DB
	at fm.last.commons.kyoto.factory.DefaultInternalKyotoFactory.newDb(DefaultInternalKyotoFactory.java:25)
	at fm.last.commons.kyoto.factory.KyotoDbBuilder.build(KyotoDbBuilder.java:150)
	at fm.last.commons.kyoto.factory.KyotoDbBuilder.buildAndOpen(KyotoDbBuilder.java:163)
	at org.kontalk.xmppserver.pgp.PGPLocalKeyring.<init>(PGPLocalKeyring.java:49)
	at org.kontalk.xmppserver.KontalkKeyring.<init>(KontalkKeyring.java:55)
	at org.kontalk.xmppserver.KontalkKeyring.getInstance(KontalkKeyring.java:175)
	at org.kontalk.xmppserver.auth.KontalkAuth.getKeyring(KontalkAuth.java:77)
	at org.kontalk.xmppserver.KontalkIqRegister.getKeyring(KontalkIqRegister.java:769)
	at org.kontalk.xmppserver.KontalkIqRegister.signPublicKey(KontalkIqRegister.java:764)
	at org.kontalk.xmppserver.KontalkIqRegister.process(KontalkIqRegister.java:415)
	at tigase.server.xmppsession.SessionManager$ProcessorWorkerThread.process(SessionManager.java:2562)
	at tigase.util.WorkerThread.run(WorkerThread.java:128)

Please check it and help out of this issue for the solution. So, that I can work accordingly.

Thanks,
Raviteja

What’s in the jars/ directory of tigase-kontalk? By the way, from what directory are you starting the server and how?

Hi Daniele,

Here is the jars/ directory in the tigase-kontalk. And I am starting the server command as follows:

In tigase-kontalk directory, starting the server: “scripts/tigase.sh start etc/tigase.conf”

Please check it and kindly help out of this issue for the solution. So, that I can work accordingly.

Thanks,
Raviteja

Something’s happening while initializing the Kyoto Cabinet library. I’m assuming the .so link file is correct and it was compiled with the same architecture (32/64 bits) as the JVM you’re using.

3 posts were split to a new topic: Setting up Kontalk server - issues with getting it started

2 posts were split to a new topic: Running Kontalk Server on Ubuntu - Warning connection is not validated